Home2020 The Latset Ungrade 300M Wireless-N Wifi Repeater 2.4G AP Router Signal Booster Extender Amplifier2020 The Latset Ungrade 300M Wireless-N Wifi Repeater 2.4G AP Router Signal Booster Extender Amplifier
2020 The Latset Ungrade 300M Wireless-N Wifi Repeater 2.4G AP Router Signal Booster Extender Amplifier
Home Mini Wifi Signal Booster 300Mbps Wireless Wifi Repeater WLAN-Repeater 2.4G 802.11 AP R¨¦p¨¦teur De R¨¦seau Router Signal Booster Extender Amplifier Color: White/Black
1 x Wireless Wifi Extender Repeater
1 x RJ-45 Networking Cable
1 x Installation Manual
Maximum data rate: 300Mbps
Standards and Protocols: Wi-Fi 802.11g, Wi-Fi 802.11b, Wi-Fi 802.11n
Frequency range: 2.4-2.4835 GHz
2.4G Wi-Fi Transmission Rate: 300 Mbps
Wi-Fi Transmission Standard: 802.11n
Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
Support 2.4 GHz WLAN networks
Distance: Outdoors 300m, Indoor 100m (According to the Actual Environment Change)
Operating Temperature : 0oC~40oC
Storage Temperature : 10~70oC
Relative Humidity (Operational): 10%~90% , noncondensing
Relative Humidity (Storage): 10%~90% , noncondensing
1. The WiFi Repeater is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business, office, and home office networking requirements.
2. It allows a wireless network to be expanded using multiple access points without the need for a wired backbone to link them.
3. It also works well with other 11b/g and 11n protocol wireless products.
4. It complies with the IEEE 802.11n standard, downward complies with 802.11g (54Mbit/s) and 802.11b standard (11Mbit/s), with wireless transmission speeds of up to 300Mbps.
5. Easy to extends the range of your wifi network, no worry about the obstcal weaken the wifi signal.
6. Feel free to access wireless network via your tablet pc, laptop, smart phone anywhere.
7. Improves Wireless Coverage in all WLAN Networks
* WLAN / client access point according to IEEE 802.11n, g, b
* 110 ~ 230 volt socket
* The WLAN client must support at least the WPA encryption standard
* WLAN access point and WLAN client with automatic IP address assignment (DHCP)
* Transmission of IPv4-based protocols / address resolution protocol
* The network name (SSID) of the WLAN access point must be set to 'visible'
1. Make sure the repeater is placed in a location where it can receive a strong signal from your desired wireless Internet connection. The repeater will not work without a signal that it can repeat
2. The wireless signal rate based on the IEEE 802.11b chipset standard, g, n used. Actual flow may vary. Network conditions and environmental factors reduce the actual flow. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
3. Please allow 0.5-1cm differences due to manual measurement.
4. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.